If you have any questions not addressed here, please reach out via our contact form.
Exchanges will be allowed within 30-days of purchase with a valid receipt for equal value of purchase.
We appreciate you shopping with HW CBD. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
We do our best to ship orders as quickly as possible. In many cases, orders placed before 10AM CT will go out the same day. Orders placed after 10AM CT will go out the following day. If you place your order over the weekend (Friday through Sunday), please allow extra time for processing. Our shipping schedule may vary slightly during extremely busy times such as sales events and especially during the holiday seasons.
Delivery Times: Orders are usually delivered within 2 to 8 business days after your order is processed. Please note that USPS shipping times are not guaranteed. While the postal service offers reliable and expedient service, errors and delays may occur. Errors and delays caused by or because of USPS are not the responsibility of HW Premium CBD and must be resolved by contacting USPS (see contact information below). USPS Customer Service Call 1-800-ASK-USPS (1-800-275-8777) to file a claim. Once an order has shipped, HW Premium CBD is not responsible for how long an order takes to deliver to you.
Shipment processing time: All orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates: Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Delivery Time||Delivery Cost|
|USPS||3-5 business Days||Varies|
NOTE: Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses: HW Premium CBD ships to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking: You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes: HW Premium CBD is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Damages: HW Premium CBD is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy: We currently do not ship outside the U.S.
Introduction: These Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
AGE RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS AND PURCHASES: You must be at least 18 years old to access this site. If you are under the age of 18 you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our store, new products, new brands under HW Premium CBD and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
How we use your information. In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products and brands. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network.
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products.
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request.
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service about HW Premium CBD and/or other brands within the HW Premium CBD portfolio of brands.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by HW Premium CBD, brands within the HW Premium of brands and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of HW Premium CBD.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
How do you get my consent? By providing us with personal information to complete a transaction, placing an order, arranging for a delivery or returning a purchase you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed below).
How do I withdraw my consent? You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at:
HW Premium CBD
1821 22nd Street. Suite #102
West Des Moines, Iowa 50266
DISCLOSURE: We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
Our store is built on an e-commerce platform called Webiniopoly that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Payment: If you provide us with your credit card information during the payment process, we send it to our PCI-DSS compliant payment gateway for processing using SSL encryption technology. Your credit card information is stored for recurring subscription orders as well as within my account for faster checkout experience.
All direct payment gateways comply with the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and our payment processors and service providers.
Our Policy does not cover any third-party services. To learn about those third parties' privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
Links: When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. HW Premium CBD will never contact you to ask you for your password. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is transmitted to our server using secure socket layer technology (SSL) which employs the AES-256 encryption standard.
AGE OF CONSENT: By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you consent to any of your minor dependents using this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION: If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-223-2370.